Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) , also known as spark testing, is a well-known tecnique for the elemental analysis of the ferrous and not ferrous alloys. The optical emission spectrometer can be used as Metal Analysis Spectrometer, which is widely used in various indusries, such as iron and steel, non-ferrous metal, metallurgy, machinery, chemical equipment, quality inspection system and so on. It is also used in , routine identification and analysis in metallic smelt industry.
1、Hardware configuration (basic configuration)
● Computer: 250G/2G /19 LCD
● Multi-languages operation software under WINDOWS operation system
● Various samples calibrate one analysis result simultaneously
● Polygon and polynomial curve fitting
● The concentration base of drawing curve management
● Matrix correction and disturbance correction
● There is a power management module
● Quality controlling standard and management
● System condition inspection
● Data outputting management
● Two cylinders of high purity argon gas. (The purity degree>99.996%)
● One YQY-6 Oxygen reducing valve.
● One argon gas purifier.
● Electronic AC Power Supply（≥3KV, single phase 220V）
● Independent exclusive Ground line, grounding resistance less than 2Ω,
● Analyzing different materials, choosing curve samples and controlling curves.
● Install air conditioner according to the size of the place laid the apparatus.
● Install dehumidifier in humid areas.
● One small vacuum cleaner.
● The apparatus installation should be guided by the engineers of our company.
● Check the goods and packing list to affirm that they are qualified and the contents match the instructions.
● Check whether or not the lab is qualified for using the apparatus.
● Install and start the apparatus to check if everything works well.
● Test and adjust according to the requirements on the technical contract. Make sure that the apparatus complies with the requirements.
● Train the users, including: operate apparatus, use software of the apparatus and daily maintenance of the apparatus.
Copyright© 2019 YK SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENT CO., LTD