Photocatalysis reaction is a photochemical reaction caused by absorption of a photon in a solid. This material referred as the ‘photocatalyst,’ which remains unchanged throughout the reaction. The photocatalytic reactor regularly used in R&D, educational institutes, industries and other such places. It mostly used for degrading the contaminants in aqueous solutions, manufacturing of Aflatoxin and enhanced detection. It also used for contaminant removal from the air, wastewater treatment, and water splitting.
A photocatalytic reactor works to oxidize liquid hydrocarbons and inducing carbon dioxide into precious hydrocarbons. These reactors have successfully applied in the laboratories, both professional and educational (research & development) and health science or pharmaceutical industries.
1. The photocatalytic reactor is controlled by an intelligent microcomputer, which can observe the real-time changes of current and voltage.
2. Preset reaction time or sampling time, when the time is up, the power supply will be cut off automatically.
3. Imported light source controller, built-in light source converter, continuously adjustable power, and high stability.
4. It has a step-by-step timing function and is easy to operate
5. The inner wall of the reaction chamber is made of anti-radiation material with an observation window.
6. Internal light source is adapted to receive sufficient light. The lamp source is made of high-pressure and shockproof material, which is durable.
7. Equipped with a high-power magnetic stirring device so that the sample can fully and evenly receive light.
8. Double layer high and low-temperature resistant quartz cold trap, which can be circulated with cooling water to maintain photochemical reactor temperature.
9. High-temperature protection system, automatic power-off function
10. The external structure of the cabinet is equipped with a circulating water inlet and outlet, and two special sockets are set inside for a lamp source and mixing reactor.
Copyright© 2020 YK SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENT CO., LTD